Freitag, 11. August 2017

Family fun

Today, I was inspired by the august challenge of 123-challenges





 I choosed some photos from our last vacation in denmark. This day, we visited a viking event with lots of tents and craftsmen.
I used a woodgrain paper from simple stories as my background. With some stencils and the nuvo embellishment mousse, I did some violet stripes and turquoise triangles. Then I stitched a big circle with turquoise twine and weaved with lilac twine.  The pictures are backed with some colorful tissue paper for more color blocking. For my tag, I used a cut file from svg-cuts.



Here, you can see the stencil work with the violet embellishing mousse, the wooden letters and the enamel dots, that I made with the enamel dot maker from Ranger. 



 This lovely Flower is from Altenew! I love these layered stamps!



Thanks for stopping by!

Denise





4 Kommentare:

  1. I really like how you have combined all the elements of our challenge – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks amazing, great photos! Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love the stitching on your layout, very clever, good work,
    thanks for playing with us this month,

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you for joining our challenge this month. What a great interpretation of the challenge. Love your page.
    Cheers. Heather.

    AntwortenLöschen