Donnerstag, 26. April 2018

family


It's time for a new challenge! Today, I used the challenge of CSI - color stories inspiration. And I have to say: the colors really challenged me! Normally, I  don't like yellow. But the light yellow and the grey was ok together... 😉


And I used the sketch of Sketches in Thyme:


I used a circle cutfile a base of my layout and cut it out of grey cardstock. Then I backed it with yellow and dark grey patterned paper.
  
Behind the cut file I splattered some yellow color spray and silver texture paste.


 The title is cut out with my cameo.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise


7 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful, I love the soft colours and how you used the cut for our sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow! I love that cut file, especially in the grey. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's really beautiful. Great idea. See you soon at Sketches in Thyme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a beautiful page! Love the use of the the cut file! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. As mentioned earlier you did a great job solving of the case! Lovethemix of pp and embellishments!TFS at CSI

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Loving those colors! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a fantastic page! Love the cut file and how you've backed some with patterned paper and left some empty and all the adornments you added. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen